Winnipeg Partnership Committee
A Culture of Collaboration
The Winnipeg Partnership Committee (WPC) is as an advisory committee to the board of directors of Economic Development Winnipeg Inc.. Its primary function is to assist in cultivating a culture of collaboration, which is critical to creating economic growth and long-term prosperity.
The WPC considers broad issues impacting Winnipeg’s economic development. A strong economy and ongoing employment growth are essential to providing the public- and private-sector resources required to advance key aspects of our city, including livability, communal well-being, environmental stewardship and overall opportunity.
Ultimately, the WPC serves as a call to action to industry, academia and government representatives to work together to enhance Winnipeg’s global competitiveness and stimulate sustained economic growth.
WPC is co-chaired by Mike Scatliff and Don Boitson, who also serve as co-chairs of Economic Development Winnipeg Inc. WPC includes business, government (municipal, provincial, federal) and academic participation.
- Mike Scatliff - Principal, Scatliff+Miller+Murray
- Don Boitson - Vice President & General Manager, Magellan Aerospace (Winnipeg)
- Brian Pallister - Premier of Manitoba
- Brian Bowman - Mayor of Winnipeg
- David Angus - President & CEO, The Winnipeg Chamber of Commerce
- Dr. David Barnard - President & Vice Chancellor, University of Manitoba
- Don Callis - Vice-Chair, President & CEO, Manitoba Trade and Investment Corporation
- Hugh Eliasson - Deputy Minister, Jobs and the Economy
- Dori Gingera-Beauchemin - Deputy Minister, Manitoba Agriculture, Food and Rural Development
- Normand Gousseau - CEO, Entreprises Riel
- Diane Gray - President and CEO, CentrePort Canada
- Gary Holmes - Manager of Economic Development, City of Winnipeg
- Doug McNeil - CAO, City of Winnipeg
- Ron Koslowsky - Vice-President, Manitoba Region, Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters
- Jan Lederman - Executive Chair, Manitoba Innovation Council
- Don Leitch - President and CEO, Business Council of Manitoba
- Chris Lorenc - President, Manitoba Heavy Construction Association
- Doug McCartney - Senior Executive Director, Science, Innovation and Business Development, Manitoba Jobs and the Economy
- Angela Mathieson - President and CEO, CentreVenture Development Corporation
- Fred Meier - Deputy Minister, Municipal Government
- Mariette Mulaire - President & CEO, World Trade Centre Winnipeg
- Leo Prince - Director, Food Commercialization and Marketing, Manitoba Agriculture, Food and Rural Development
- Barry Rempel - President and CEO, Winnipeg Airports Authority Inc.
- John Vogt - President and CEO, Red River College
- Bob Silver - Co-Chair, Premier’s Economic Advisory Committee
- Colleen Sklar - Executive Director, Partnership of the Manitoba Capital Region
- Bramwell Strain - Assistant Deputy Minister, Western Economic Diversification Canada
- Marc Pittet - Acting Director, Planning, Property & Development, City of Winnipeg
- Dr. Annette Trimbee - President & Vice Chancellor, University of Winnipeg
- Dayna Spiring - President & CEO, Economic Development Winnipeg Inc.
- Greg Dandewich - Senior Vice-President, Economic Development Winnipeg Inc.
- Vince Barletta - Leader, YES! Winnipeg