Winnipeg Partnership Committee
The Winnipeg Partnership Committee (WPC) is as an advisory committee to the board of directors of Economic Development Winnipeg. Its primary function is to assist in cultivating a culture of collaboration, which is critical to creating economic growth and long-term prosperity.
The WPC considers broad issues impacting Winnipeg’s economic development. A strong economy and ongoing employment growth are essential to providing the public- and private-sector resources required to advance key aspects of our city, including livability, communal well-being, environmental stewardship and overall opportunity.
Ultimately, the WPC serves as a call to action to industry, academia and government representatives to work together to enhance Winnipeg’s global competitiveness and stimulate sustained economic growth.
WPC is co-chaired by Mary Jane Loustel and Mike Scatliff, who also serve as co-chairs of Economic Development Inc. WPC includes business, government (municipal, provincial, federal) and academic participation.
- Mary Jane Loustel - National Aboriginal Program Executive, IBM Canada Ltd.
- Mike Scatliff - Principal, Scatliff+Miller+Murray
- Greg Selinger - Premier of Manitoba
- Brian Bowman - Mayor of Winnipeg
- David Angus - President & CEO, The Winnipeg Chamber of Commerce
- Dr. David Barnard - President & Vice Chancellor, University of Manitoba
- Don Callis - Vice-Chair, President & CEO, Manitoba Trade and Investment Corporation
- Hugh Eliasson - Deputy Minister, Jobs and the Economy
- Dori Gingera-Beauchemin - Deputy Minister, Manitoba Agriculture, Food and Rural Development
- Normand Gousseau - CEO, Entreprises Riel
- Diane Gray - President and CEO, CentrePort Canada
- Gary Holmes - Manager of Economic Development, City of Winnipeg
- Doug McNeil - CAO, City of Winnipeg
- Ron Koslowsky - Vice-President, Manitoba Region, Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters
- Jan Lederman - Executive Chair, Manitoba Innovation Council
- Don Leitch - President and CEO, Business Council of Manitoba
- Chris Lorenc - President, Manitoba Heavy Construction Association
- Doug McCartney - Senior Executive Director, Science, Innovation and Business Development, Manitoba Jobs and the Economy
- Angela Mathieson - President and CEO, CentreVenture Development Corporation
- Fred Meier - Deputy Minister, Municipal Government
- Mariette Mulaire - President & CEO, World Trade Centre Winnipeg
- Leo Prince - Director, Food Commercialization and Marketing, Manitoba Agriculture, Food and Rural Development
- Barry Rempel - President and CEO, Winnipeg Airports Authority Inc.
- David Rew - Interim President and CEO, Red River College
- Bob Silver - Co-Chair, Premier’s Economic Advisory Committee
- Colleen Sklar - Executive Director, Partnership of the Manitoba Capital Region
- Bramwell Strain - Assistant Deputy Minister, Western Economic Diversification Canada
- Marc Pittet - Acting Director, Planning, Property & Development, City of Winnipeg
- Dr. Annette Trimbee - President & Vice Chancellor, University of Winnipeg
- Marina R. James - President & CEO, Economic Development Winnipeg Inc.
- Greg Dandewich - Senior Vice-President, Economic Development Winnipeg Inc.