Winnipeg Partnership Committee
The Winnipeg Partnership Committee (WPC) is as an advisory committee to the board of directors of Economic Development Winnipeg. Its primary function is to assist in cultivating a culture of collaboration, which is critical to creating economic growth and long-term prosperity.
The WPC considers broad issues impacting Winnipeg’s economic development. A strong economy and ongoing employment growth are essential to providing the public- and private-sector resources required to advance key aspects of our city, including livability, communal well-being, environmental stewardship and overall opportunity.
Ultimately, the WPC serves as a call to action to industry, academia and government representatives to work together to enhance Winnipeg’s global competitiveness and stimulate sustained economic growth.
The Committee is chaired by Mary Jane Loustel, who also chairs Economic Development Winnipeg's board of directors. It includes business, government (municipal, provincial, federal) and academic participation.
- Mary Jane Loustel - Economic Development Winnipeg Inc. & Winnipeg Partnership Committee
- Greg Selinger - Premier of Manitoba
- Sam Katz - Mayor of Winnipeg
- David Angus - President & CEO, The Winnipeg Chamber of Commerce
- Dr. Lloyd Axworthy - President & Vice Chancellor, University of Winnipeg
- Dr. David Barnard - President & Vice Chancellor, University of Manitoba
- Sean Barnes - Chair, YES! Winnipeg Investor Council
- Don Callis - Vice-Chair, President & CEO, Manitoba Trade and Investment Corporation
- Jim Carr - President & CEO, Business Council of Manitoba
- Hugh Eliasson - Deputy Minister, Jobs and the Economy
- Stephanie Forsyth - President & CEO, Red River College
- Normand Gousseau - CEO, Entreprises Riel
- Diane Gray - President & CEO, CentrePort Canada
- Gary Holmes - Manager of Economic Development, City of Winnipeg
- Ron Koslowsky - Vice-President, Manitoba Region, Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters
- Jan Lederman - Executive Chair, Manitoba Innovation Council
- Chris Lorenc - President, Manitoba Heavy Construction Association
- Doug McCartney - Senior Executive Director, Science, Innovation and Business Development, Manitoba Innovation, Energy & Mines
- Ross McGowan - President & CEO, CentreVenture Development Corporation
- Mariette Mulaire - President & CEO, World Trade Centre Winnipeg
- Leo Prince - Director, Manitoba Agriculture, Food & Rural Initiatives (MAFRI)
- Barry Rempel - President & CEO, Winnipeg Airports Authority Inc.
- Deepak Joshi - Acting Interim CAO, City of Winnipeg
- Bob Silver - Co-Chair, Premier’s Economic Advisory Committee
- Colleen Sklar - Executive Director, Partnership of the Manitoba Capital Region
- Barry Thorgrimson - Acting Director, Planning, Property & Development, City of Winnipeg
- Dori Gingera-Beauchemin - Deputy Minister, Manitoba Agriculture, Food & Rural Initiatives (MAFRI)
- Robert Ziegler - Premier’s Economic Advisory Committee
- Marina R. James - President & CEO, Economic Development Winnipeg Inc.
- Greg Dandewich - Senior Vice-President, Economic Development Winnipeg Inc.
- Bill Morrissey - Leader, YES! Winnipeg