Business Development Coordinator – YES! Winnipeg
The Business Development Coordinator is responsible for assisting the YES! Winnipeg Business Development Team by arranging appointments, researching potential opportunities, developing proposals, presentations and packages, as well as ensuring the accuracy and delivery of projects on time and on budget. The incumbent coordinates and monitors workflows to/from the Market Intelligence team; leads on design and delivery of client surveys and other related materials.
Responsibilities / Functions:
- Support the Business Development team by performing all administrative tasks needed to facilitate the closing of sales deals such as drafting correspondence; coordinating and scheduling meetings, and completing documentation necessary to facilitate business
- Assist with prospect identification, qualification and management, including the utilization of prospect identification software tools;
- Assist in the development of proposals, presentations, and packages as required by the Business Development Team, with support from the Marketing & Branding and Market Intelligence Teams;
- Work with partner organizations to compile information and data relevant to potential opportunities in collaboration with the Market Intelligence Team and Marketing and Branding;
- Update and maintain the CRM as directed by the team and in coordination with the Investor and Stakeholder Engagement Coordinator;
- Organize, coordinate and manage corporate information in the SharePoint file system as required by the Business Development Team;
- Coordinate and monitor workflows to/from the Market Intelligence team;
- Assist in planning and executing events;
- Lead on the design, delivery and analysis of client surveys and other related materials;
- Provide superior customer service;
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Exceptional communications skills – written and verbal, with the ability to document various aspects of work in an objective, meaningful, and concise manner
- Strong project manager - can multitask, anticipate, prioritize, and meet deadlines and adapt in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong judgement to know when and how to ask for support or flag potential issues before they manifest;
- Ability to think creatively and work well independently and within a team environment;
- Positive attitude and high levels of motivation and energy, dedication, flexibility, creativity and an ability to understand the ‘big picture’;
- Results-driven and detail-oriented;
- Flexible and willing to adapt roles or responsibilities as required;
- Strong analytical skills.
Education / Experience:
- Post-secondary degree in business, marketing, or related discipline;
- Computer literacy/proficiency with Microsoft Office / Office 365 products and SimpleView and CRM platforms;
- Project and event management experience is an asset;
- English/French bilingualism is an asset.
- Willingness and ability to travel within Canada and internationally
- Class 5 driver’s license, a clean driving abstract and access to a vehicle
If your passion for Winnipeg is matched by your proven track record in business administration and your strong ability to build rapport with diverse clients and suppliers, this exceptional opportunity is ideal for you. Interested candidates can apply by submitting cover letters and resumes to email@example.com. Written applications will be accepted until 9 am Wednesday, June 19, 2019 and applicants of interest will be contacted for an interview.