Digital Content and Marketing Coordinator
The Digital Content and Marketing Coordinator is responsible for creating and distributing content on multiple channels to audiences that include business leaders, prospective local, national and international companies and visitors. The goal is to share Winnipeg stories in engaging ways while ultimately fostering economic development for the city. The role involves assisting with and developing Economic Development Winnipeg’s (EDW) digital marketing activities across all channels, including EDW, Tourism Winnipeg and YES! Winnipeg, as well as facilitating the distribution of the e-newsletters, blogs and industry communications and data management of the website and customer relations management (CRM) system.
- Increase engagement through social media posts and interactions with targeted audiences to help grow and expand the online presence of Economic Development Winnipeg, Tourism Winnipeg and YES! Winnipeg
- Write, build, publish and monitor original and partner-based social media advertising campaigns across all platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Source, write and post engaging articles for EDW’s blog platforms and websites
- Assist with executing all web, SEO/SEM, email and display advertising campaigns
- Track and record metrics for social and advertising campaigns
- Assist with managing and creating publications, websites and videos, along with hosting tours and events
- Assist with the data management of the website, CRM and email platforms.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Photography, video shooting and editing, and graphic design skills an asset
- Ability to work well in a team environment and independently
- Affable, driven and a sense of humour
- Second language an asset
Interested candidates can apply by submitting cover letters and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Written applications will be accepted until 9 a.m. Monday, January 13, 2020 and applicants of interest will be contacted for an interview.