EDW Systems Administrator
The EDW Systems Administrator is responsible for improving EDW processes and adoption using systems and resources including the Salesforce CRM platform. The administrator will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify define and deploy new business processes. Using strong project management skills, theBI Systems Administrator will work across all EDW departments and will be responsible for executing the day-to-day data integration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM, other business intelligence platforms and tools. The BI Systems Administrator is a member of Economic Development Winnipeg’s Market Intelligence Team reporting directly to EDW’s Director of Research and Market Intelligence.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Serve as the primary system administrator for the SalesforceCRM environment with 40+ users;
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements;
- Handle all essential administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports, dashboards and workflows;
- Provide assistance and training for all internal users of self-serve platforms, tools, websites and portals and evaluates all tools for ease of use, value and currency;
- Complete regular internal system audits and upgrades;
- Manage data feeds and other integrations;
- Work with internal management teams to establish processes, coordinate requirements, scope and complete new development requests.
- Detail-oriented with a strong work ethic;
- Excellent organization and project management skills;
- Ability to think creatively and work well independently and within a team environment;
- Positive attitude and high levels of motivation and energy, dedication, flexibility.
- Post-secondary degree in business, information services, or related discipline is required;
- Experience with Microsoft Office / Office 365 is required;
- Project and database management experience is an asset;
- Salesforce Administrator experience or certification is an asset;
- Work experience with CPQ, Service Cloud, Community Cloud and Project Management App is an asset.
DIVERSE TEAMS CREATE BETTER IDEAS AND GROWTH IN OUR CITY
As a strong connector between business, industry, educational institutions and governments, Economic Development Winnipeg knows the most diverse teams bring about the best results when it comes to innovation, growth and impact on a community. Economic Development Winnipeg values team members who are diverse in age, gender identity, race and cultural backgrounds, sexual orientation, physical and mental abilities. Diverse voices are critical in the next chapter of Winnipeg’s economic growth and contribute to our city’s success.
HOW TO APPLY
Fully vaccinated candidates can apply by submitting cover letters and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only applicants of interest will be contacted for an interview.