COVID-19 Toolkit for Business
The Province of Manitoba has outlined its Economic Roadmap for Recovery with a phased approach to reopening our economy.
We are still in the midst of dealing with COVID-19. Economic Development Winnipeg knows the actions we take and protocols we put in place now are critical to our success and recovery in the future. EDW has outlined its strategy to help businesses as we move through recovery mode. Our team has also compiled of list of resources, economic insights, best practices and protocols for business, below.
Federal, Provincial, & Financial Program Navigation
The Manitoba Economic Support Centre has been set up to help businesses navigate provincial and federal support programs at 1-888-805-7554. Our EDW teams are also here to help. We have provided some background for each program. If you have other questions, you can reach out to us on the webform at the bottom of the page.
EDW will be leveraging our marketing intelligence team to curate, gather, and analyze economic data to deliver insights that may be beneficial to businesses looking for direction during this challenging time and to help them make informed decisions on the other side of this event.
- EDW Winnipeg Economic Digest - has now moved to a blog format.
- EDW Winnipeg Economic Digest - Oct 11, 2022 - What is keeping inflation high in MB and Can?
- EDW Winnipeg Economic Digest - Sep 22, 2022 - Labour Force for Aug'22
- EDW Winnipeg Economic Digest - Sep 9, 2022 - Employment and Job Vacancies
- EDW Winnipeg Economic Digest - July 15, 2022 - Inflation factors and expected Monetary Policy Actions